Benchmade 3150 Impel Auto Folding Knife is an extraordinarily compact, lightweight folding knife that makes a wonderful tool for any self-respecting gentleman or lady. This elegant Benchmade knife features a blade that is less than two inches long, made from S30V premium stainless steel and forged into a dramatic clip point for added control and power. The knife opens automatically with a push-button mechanism, and the Bench Made Impel Clip Point Pocket Knife features an integrated safety that will keep the blade securely tucked away in the handle when it's not in use. Benchmade has equipped the Impel with a beautiful machined aluminum handle, complete with a textured, high-contrast G10 inlay that looks great and improves your control over the knife. For a fine knife that weighs just over two ounces and cuts like a blade twice its size, choose the Benchmade Impel Push-Button Automatic Folder Knife.
Specifications for Benchmade Impel S30V Steel Auto Knife:
|Blade Material:||S30V premium stainless steel|
|Blade Hardness:||58-60 HRC|
|Blade Style:||Clip point|
|Edge Type:||Straight edge|
|Locking Mechanism:||Push-button auto|
|Handle Material:||Aluminum w/ G10 inlay|
|made in specialized factories:||Yes|
Features of Bench Made Impel Auto Clip Point Folding Knife:
- A small automatic tactical pocket knife by Benchmade and Lerch Design
- Push-button auto locking and deployment mechanism with integrated safety
- S30V stainless steel clip point blade is less than two (2) inches long
- Machined aluminum handle with G10 inlay
- Tip-down silver steel pocket clip
- Sharp straight edge blade
- Made in specialized factories
- High quality, excellent design and material, can be made extremely sharp and hold a blade a long time. Disappears small.
- Fingernail small lock open and close lock. Quality has a price.